|Join us for the 6th Annual ASTD Rocky Mountain Chapter Learning Showcase event as we recognize exemplary training programs completed by our local training community in 2011. This meeting provides an opportunity to see exceptional projects other Rocky Mountain training professionals are creating and their associated business results You will learn how these projects address the challenges we all face such as:
What’s new this year:
This year we will not use a competitive format with winners and not winners. Our goal is to showcase training projects to our professional learning community that recognize and communicate creative and effective solutions to the learning challenges we all share. Due to time constraints, all participants may not be able to present but will receive recognition for their participation.
The benefits of participating:
- Receive a framed certificate recognizing your participation.
- Attend a festive dinner to honor your work and organization
- Recognition for your organization and program on the ASTD-RMC website.
- Receive visibility that demonstrates to your executive leadership the business contribution of your organization.
- Participate in the workplace learning community
Why would I or my organization want to participate?
- Training Professionals: We encourage you to submit your best work so we can all see how training is making a “difference” in your organization’s success. We all get better by sharing our work and getting ideas and inspiration from our professional peers.
- Training and Organization Managers: I know we are all trying to more with less and having our already overworked staff do “one more thing. What better way to show your support for your team than this kind of recognition. Your team will grow professionally, meet their peers, get new ideas, and bring all this back to your organization.
Don’t miss this opportunity to both recognize the achievements of other local training professionals as well as learn how others are successfully addressing the challenges we all face.
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012
5:30 Networking and registration
6:00 – 6:30 Dinner
6:30 – 8:30 Presentations and Recognition
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
1475 South Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80222
Investment: $40 members and $50 nonmembers
Presenter: Master of Ceremonies: Mark Bower
To participate, contact Mark Bower at 303-475-2332 or email@example.com