Tips for Your Event
7 Critical Questions Meeting Planners must ask their Speakers
When planning your event, we encourage you to ask your speakers the following questions to ensure they will significantly contribute to the success of your event.
Ask your prospective speakers these questions:
- What techniques do you use to engage the audience?
- What key points and or takeaways do your audience members leave with?
- What will participants be able to implement after they leave your session?
- Do you have supplemental materials related to the content that will be provided to attendees?
- Are you able to accommodate last-minute changes to the timing and length of your presentation due to shifts in our agenda? (For example, can you do a 30-minute presentation instead of 60 minutes?)
- Can you help promote the event ahead of time? (Ideas include use of videos, social media, and webinars.)
- What else can you bring to this event? (Ideas include consulting, breakout sessions, books, and referrals.)
Monthly meetings are held September through May
(except December) at PPA Event Center:
2105 Decatur St., Denver, CO 80211
Saturday meetings are 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday meetings are 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Learn more about our next event.