How to Join NSA/Colorado
At-a-glance chapter benefits, cost, and more
1. “When I join, what are my choices?”
You can be affiliated with NSA/Colorado in three ways:
- Professional Member – To join NSA/Colorado as a Professional Member, you must first be a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. This means you have submitted an application to the national-level NSA organization documenting your professional speaking career, you have been accepted as an NSA member, and you have paid national dues. To learn more, visit NSASpeaker.org.
- Professional Candidate – Becoming an NSA/Colorado Professional Candidate is easy. In fact, you can do it right now! It only takes a minute to complete the application. In addition to aspiring speakers, many of our Professional Candidates are consultants, business coaches, life coaches, in-house trainers, facilitators, published authors, and other experts and thought leaders who are adding professional speaking as a service in their thriving business.
- Basic Contact – Want to stay informed of NSA/Colorado activities, but not ready to become a Professional Member or Professional Candidate? Sign up as a Basic Contact to receive email notifications of events open to nonmembers.
2. “What do I get?”
- Professional Members receive $20 discount (that’s 33% off the Guest Early Bird rate)
- Professional Candidates receive $10 discount (that’s 17% off the Guest Early Bird rate)
3. “How much does it cost to join?”
As a reminder, if you are a member of the National Speakers Association in good standing, please apply as a Professional Member of NSA/Colorado. If not, please apply as a Professional Candidate.
Professional Member (you must currently be a member of NSA in good standing)
- $150 per year
- $275 per year
4. “What if I have questions?”
If you have questions, contact us at Info@NSAColorado.org. Our office staff or Vice President of Membership will be happy to answer your questions. In addition, feel free to ask anyone at the registration table when you attend our next event.