Colorado Speakers Academy
2016-17 Class is SOLD OUT
Reserve your spot now for the 2017-18 Class, starting in November 2017.
Don’t miss our regular monthly programs for more outstanding education and networking in the meantime.
How can you fast-track to speaking success?
Enroll in the preeminent Colorado Speakers Academy!
It’s a fact: There’s more to being a professional speaker than telling a great story.
Successful professional speakers have mastered four key areas:
- Expertise – Your unique and message and content
- Eloquence – The stage presence and skills to keep audiences engaged
- Enterprise – The business infrastructure to get booked and get paid
- Ethics – Understanding how to handle yourself and your business professionally
Created by NSA/Colorado, the Colorado Speakers Academy (CSA) is an intensive professional development experience.
A unique and profound experience, the Colorado Speakers Academy includes six Saturday sessions plus special work sessions with some of the most successful speakers in Colorado. Through hands-on workshops, mentoring with a professional speaker, and other program offerings, you’ll acquire the skills and confidence to become a better speaker, launch your speaking business, and fast-track your success.
By participating in CSA you will:
- Learn from the best in a small-group setting with interactive, learn-as-you-go workshops.
- Take a deep dive into the 4 competencies: expertise, enterprise, eloquence, and ethics.
- Gain skills and knowledge in speechwriting, platform skills, branding, marketing, selling, storytelling, and more.
- Leave each session with completed work, not just concepts and theories.
- Receive 6 sessions of one-on-one mentoring with an experienced speaker to help ensure your success throughout the year.
- Learn how to become a better speaker, along with proven business strategies.
- Launch your speaking business and fast-track your success.
Space for this program is limited – reserve your spot in the 2017-18 class now!
Your investment for this entire program is only $1995. If you tried to pay for this content and coaching individually, it would cost many times more. Professional Members and Professional Candidates receive a $150 discount. A payment plan option is available (see the application form for details).
“Enrolling in the Colorado Speakers Academy was probably the best investment I’ve made in myself and my career since college. The value I received for what I paid was exceptional!”
– D.C., graduate of the Colorado Speakers Academy
What’s your next step?
Check out the 2016-17 list of programs and speakers here. The 2017-18 list will be similar. The calendar below will also give you an idea of what the 2017-18 schedule will look like.
The Academy sells out every year. Submit your $250 deposit and reserve your spot now. If you are a part of the Chapter as a Professional or Professional Candidate by November 1, you’ll receive $150 discount on the remaining registration fee.
Apply to reserve your spot here
2016-17 Speakers Academy dates
The program starts off with a group dinner before the first program. If you have to miss a date this year, you can make up the class during next year’s program.
Saturday, November 12
Saturday, December 10
Saturday, January 14
Saturday, February 11
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, April 15