Date/Time: Saturday, January 25, 2020: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Waterstone Community Church
Location: the main stage at the Waterstone Community Church in Littleton. http://www.waterstonechurch.
Who can participate: 15 professional members of NSA-Colorado.
Details: Every speaker will get 15 minutes to use how they choose. (Three segments, one long story, points and PowerPoint…whatever you need to get your message across on video). Speakers need to plan to stay for the session you are filming (morning or afternoon) and are encouraged to stay all day.
- Includes hair and makeup touch-up before your stage time.
- Includes a pre-event webinar on January 21st, 9:00am via Zoom for all participants to help prepare to get the most out of your 15 minutes.
Outcome: You will receive all raw footage shot that day for you to edit with whomever and in whichever manner you choose.
Other details for the day:
- Lunch is provided for the speakers.
- Speakers need to plan to stay for the session you are filming (morning or afternoon) and are encouraged to stay all day.
- Audience participants can be invited (which is encouraged) for free. They should plan to stay for the morning or afternoon session and bring their own food.
For an additional $165, participating speakers have the option to do an interview style video with Mark at 81 Media on Sunday, January 26th at his offices. Let us know if you want that service. We will invoice you separately by email.
If it is full when you try to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.
Many thanks to Carolyn Strauss, Hilary Blair, and the entire video creation event team for this great opportunity!