Date/Time: Friday, April 2, 2021: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
How to Write Winning Proposals for Speakers
Speakers are losing tens of thousands of dollars by underpricing themselves. And worse. They make mistakes that kill the deal.
In this program, you will:
- Learn how to Win 75% + of the deals!
- Earn what you are worth and more!
- Discern during negotiations, what to take away, when to stay and when to walk away!
- Discover a tool that flushes out the real objections to your proposal and what to do about it.
- Ascertain the phrase that pays! What to say to learn the actual budget, when they won’t tell you.
- Ask the “time-saver” questions that will help you rapidly qualify an opportunity and avoid chasing prospects that are not real. • Shed price-shoppers immediately.
- Teach your clients and prospects on how to pay your full fee in advance.
- Understand how to present your proposal: in-person, online, or on the phone.
- Know what to say when they ask, “How much?” “We’re a non-profit.” or they ask you to cut your fee.
- Upgrade the deal and earn triple your fee.
- And much more…