NSA Colorado - Speaker's AcademyYour Journey to Becoming a Rockstar Speaker
WHAT IS IT?
The potentially life-changing NSA – Colorado Speaker’s Academy has launched million-dollar speaking careers and helped build revenue-generating clientele for small business owners.
WHO IS IT FOR?
For emerging, aspiring and current professional speakers, trainers, “solopreneurs,” and business owners ready to turbocharge their careers.
WHAT IS YOUR INVESTMENT?
Your investment for this entire program is only $1395. If you tried to pay for this content and coaching individually, it could cost $8,000 or more. And some of the content is not available outside the program.
NSA Colorado – Speaker’s Academy sells out every year!
Earlybird pricing (before Friday, September 17th, 2021) $1095 | Pricing after September 18th: $1395
What the Program will Give You
- The program will help you be the best speaker you can be in the field of your choice. The key focus areas of the class are:
- How to be a better speaker
- Learn the business of speaking
- The program is focused the 4 key NSA competencies
- Eloquence – The art of speaking and the use of powerful and persuasive presentations. This means creating the proper setting for an effective presentation as well as the concrete skills related to presenting, performing, and theatrical methods.
- Expertise – The knowledge, skills, and experience in a specific area. Speakers should know which body of expertise is ideal for them and be able to effectively research and develop their content.
- Enterprise – The purposeful undertaking of a successful speaking business venture. This includes business management, sales and marketing knowledge, as well as the skills necessary to generate income through speaking engagements and other revenue streams.
- Ethics – The principles or standards governing the conduct of those in the speaking profession. Ethics is the foundation and summation of the three other competencies. It is about who you are as a person – both personally and professionally – and encompasses your reputation, character, and integrity.
Clearly showcase the advantages of NSA-Colorado resources, networking and volunteering
- How to choose your highway, lane, and car
- The difference of keynote, breakout, training and taking the learning to your own area of expertise
- The overview of the speaking business (Set clear expectations)
- What tools and value NSA and NSA-Colorado offer after you graduate
Key Class Features
- 12 High Impact Sessions
- 10+ Speakers of national and international fame
- 4 Group Coaching and Business Building Sessions
- 6 Speaking opportunities with feedback from professional speakers
- BIG STAGE studio recording with professional video*
- WORKBOOK Content exclusively developed for NSA Academy that will act as a working document to build an actual speech throughout the program
- GROUP LEARNING from other peers
- Introduction & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY at NSA Colorado events
- BEST PRACTICES for both live and virtual speaking events
*Each participant will have the opportunity to record a 10 minute video. It can be used for a Demo Reel, promotion, or marketing purpose. Each participant will receive their video recording and can choose to invest in professional editing for their own purposes. Any additional editing beyond the studio recording is at each individuals expense and is not included in the Speakers Academy price.
- 12 two-hour sessions ($1500 value)
- Online Content ($2000 value)
- Group Coaching & Business Building Sessions ($2500 value)
- Speaking Opportunity with feedback ($2000 value)
- Professional Virtual Speaking Video ($350 value)
- More than $8,250 value at a great price of $1095*
*Pricing reflects early bird discount